Don Camillo & Peppone Saga
Program 4 days and 3 nights
1 st Day Arriving in Reggio Emilia in according with the timetable of guests, accommodation in hotel dinner and overnight.
2nd Day In the morning departure to Gualtieri a small town the birthplace of Antonio Ligabue a naïf painter of beginning 1900. We will visit the dedicated museum and following the sightseeing to the impressive Piazza Bentivoglio a perfect square decorated on three sides with 69 arches. In addiction the Palazzo Bentivoglio and the Hall Tower. Stop lunch and in the afternoon guided tour of Brescello to visit the Camillo & Peppone Museum. These two characters Camillo the communist major, Peppone the catholic priest are against in all the saga
of the series based by the novels of Guareschi and all the motion pictures are turned between Brescello and Boretto. Coming back in Reggio Emilia for dinner and overnight.
3rd Day Full day dedicated to the cruise along the Po river by a motorboat with lunch served on board. At the end of the cruise stop in a cellar for the dinner with special dishes and Lambrusco, typical sparkling red wine served. Coming back to Reggio Emilia and overnight.
4 th Day in the morning half day dedicated to the guided tour of the historical places Reggio Emilia. This town is the birthplace of the Italian Flag “ Il Tricolore” because the first flag of the long process of unification was created here. Following the guide we will appreciate the monuments as the squares and the Romanesque Cathedral an d the Baptistery dating XI century A. C. Further transfer to a Cheese Factory for the performing of Parmigiano Reggiano very well known around the world as “Parmisan”. Light lunch with cheese tasting and good glass of wine to end this special tour. Leaving of guests or in scheduling departures.
Quotation per person on Demand
The quotation includes 03 overnights in Reggio Emilia with dinner included beverages; full guided tour the 2nd day; Po River Cruising, appetizer and dinner beverages included the 3rd day; half guided tour in Reggio Emilia; light lunch 4th day.
The quotation does not include transfers during the program, extra.
- Ferrara Discovering Medieval and Renaissance Town
- The True Story of Lucrezia Borgia - Guided Tours
- Bologna and its Medieval Charm
- Faenza and Brisighella: Art and Landscape
- Brisighella and charming Hill Romagna District
- Parma and Verdi Sightseeing Tour
- Verdi Tour : Masterpice of Art and Music
- Ravenna and its Byzantine History –
- Vicenza and Palladio's Architecture
- Discovering Padova
- Wonderful Verona
- Bergamo Heritage Culture City 2023
- City Tour in Milan
- Urbino Renaissance masterpiece
- Discovering Venice Ancient Synagogues and Jewish Museum
- Jewish Trieste
- Discovering Garda Lake
- 5 Terre - Liguria Gorgeous Destination
- Huge Bolgheri Tuscany landascape
- Pisa,Versilia and Puccini
- Saint Marin Republic, the oldest Little Republic
- Daily Tours in Campania Archeology and Sea !
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: