Unforgettable Umbria Classic Tour
Program 5 Days 4 Nights
1st Day Arrival of customers in Fiumicino Airport or Bologna Airport and ytansfer to Perugia with private bus. Accomodation at the hotel with welcome dinner and overnight.
2 nd Day In the morning, guidedtour of Perugia, the most important city of Umbria with many Etruscan and Roman monuments and mediaeval churches. Guided tour to look the Arco Etrusco, the Fontana Maggiore, from the Palazzo dei Priori to the best works of the painter Perugino. Free lunch an time to visit the huge National Gallery of Umbria which contains masterpiece of painters from XII -XV century Italian Art. Then, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day dedicated to the medieval town of Gubbio that keeps more than anything else a medieval character, which can be found in every street and every palazzo. Transfer to Deruta and its artistic ceramics. Stop lunch with the tasting of the noble and sophisticated wines of Torgiano. Following welcome appetizer in Corciano, which is member of the club of the most beautiful villages of Italy. Coming back in Perugia for dinner and overnight.
4th Day After breakfast in hotel, departure to Spoleto with guided tour. Then transfer to Todi, wonderful cities with Roman and mediaeval monuments. Stop lunch in a restaurant with roof garden and panorama on the Umbria valley. In the afternoon transfer to Todi with guided tour of this peculiar town in the heart of Umbria. Accommodation at the hotel located in an old monastery, dinner and overnight.
5th day in the morning transfer to Assisi to discover all the places in which the religious revolution of St Francis and his disciples grew and propagated, can be seen if one visits the Upper and the Lower Basilica, the Hermitage delle Carceri, San Damiano and in the end Greccio, where the Franciscan sanctuary rises on the place where Francis of Assisi set out the first crib in the history of Christianity. Coming back to Todi with farewell dinner at the hotel and overnight.
6th Day Departure of guests direction Rome with stop sightseeing tour of Orvieto, world famous for its Italian Gothic Dome, one of the most important religious monuments of all Italy and a very important from the artistic point of view, because it contains the rich frescoes of Signorelli. Transfer in Rome Airport and departure of guests.
Quotation per Person in Group or Individuals on Demand
The quotation will include 03 overnights in 4 stars hotel in Perugia with dinners included beverages, 02 overnights in 4 stars hotel Todi with dinners included beverages; full guided tour as the program. Transfers by private bus for all the program.
The quotation will not include admittance in monuments and museums, extras
- Ravenna and Ferrara from gorgeous mosaics to the architecture perfection.
- Apulia Gran Tour
- Etruschian Archeo Tour and Medieval Tuscany
- Aosta Valley Gran Tour
- Rome -Villa Adriana and Villa D' Este Grantour
- Turin the Royal Palaces and Collections Gran Tour
- Florence .... nothing else
- Lazio Gran Tour Villas & Gardens
- Ferrara and Mantua by the eyes of Isabella d’ Este Gonzaga and Lucrezia Borgia Este
- Discovering Ferrara and Modena land of Estense Family
- Como Lake and Gorgeous Villas
- Cremona The violin city maker
- Disciovering Trieste and the landscape
- Between Emiliia Romagna and Marche
- Calabria land between 2 Seas
- Naples and Amalfi Coast “The Unforgettable Tour”
- Liguria Tours The West Riviera: Gardens, Huge Bourgs and Sea
- Siena and Orcia Valley Gran Tour
- Discovering Naples and the Huge Bourbon Palaces
- Molise Tremiti Islands
- Between Tuscany and Umbria Gran Tour
- Palermo Sightseeing
- Magic Rome
- Parma & Verdi Land Gran Tour
- Rome for Ladies
- To the Roots of Italya ! The Jewish Community and Splendour in Italy
- Huge "5 Terre" The Complete Tour
- Umbria the Heart of Italy Gran Tour
- In the Roots of Christianity - Special Tour in Rome September 2022
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: