Tuscany and the Eno gastronomy Classic Tour
The best feature of Raggio Verde Incoming Italy wine tours through Tuscany is the visit to the privately-owned medieval castle that houses one of the oldest underground cellars. With this feature of the tour, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about the history of this Tuscany landmark location as well as its cellar. Following this part of the tour, you’ll be able to dine with the best food around and will also be able to take photos around the property after.
st Day in the morning transfer to Pienza, a delightful town the masterpiece of Renaissance ideal of architecture in the aim of Pope Pius III. After the guided tour stopping for appetizer with the famous “Pienza Cheese” and wine. Free lunch and in the afternoon transfer to Montalcino and Montepulciano th e huge and special places of Brunello red wine recommended in all the world. Montepulciano in one of the Tuscany highest hills towns: its walls and fortifications offering broad views over Ombria and southern Tuscany and the vineyards providing the “Vino Nobile” The streets of the town are brimming with Renaissance Palazzi. At the end of the visit stopping in recommended cellar with wine tasting. Return to Siena with dinner and overnight at the hotel.
2nd Day full day in Chianti Valley with all the tiny villages and cellars between Greve, Castellina and more. Stop lunch in country resort and departure of guests.
Quotation on Demand
The quotation includes guided tours as the program; lunches and wine tasting.
The quotation will not include transfers, admittance museums and monuments, extras
- Umbria and its food
- Langhe - Piedmont Gran Tour
- Emilia Romagna Enogastronomy Tour: Why not ?
- Historical Tour Of the Sparkling “Prosecco” Wine
- Discovering Naples
- Art & Taste, Modena architectures, Balsamico and Lambrusco for your Welcome
- Casa Artusi - Cooking Class in Romagna, Delicious !
- Franciacorta Distict : The Wine !
- Amarone Tasting Tour
- Trentino Mountains and Wines
- Asti Spumante and Trouffles
- Cremona and Torrone
- Parma Land of Food
- Self Drive Piedmont & Barolo - The King of Wines Gran Tour 06 days-05 nights
- 3 Regions, One Tour ! Discovering Campania, Basilicata and Puglia with art and gastronomy
- Amalfi Coast, Sorrento ad Delights Sea and Earth !
- Tuscany and Tasting the True Gastronomy
- Brenta River. Cruising among Palladio Villa’s and Prosecco Tasting
- Self Drive Apulia and Materain Masseria Welcome ! - 06 Days 05 Nights -
- Vinery Harvest in Tuscany
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: