Il Poggio Vinegard In Parma Land
The Poggio estate is located among the hills around the city of Parma; in this area the streams of water leave the Apennines and flow through the high plain. This area is known as the beating heart of Parma’s Food Valley, well-known for food and wines. The clayey and chalky land, and the particular and
fortunate position at 380 meters above sea level, allows the production of Barbera, Bonarda, and Malvasia di Candia since 1950. In the 80’s, after a soil analysis study run by University of Pavia, the vineyards have been re-planted to enhance the terroir vocation; was chosen to plant
even international varieties such as Merlot and cabernet Sauvignon suitable for the production of great body and enduring wines.
During the magical months of September and October, the gentle processing of the vineyard coupled with the careful thinning of the grape bunches and the respect for the nature, bestows a product particularly rich of scents with a perfect phenolic maturation and an ideal balance of the sugar-acidity
Quotation on demand for tasting and sightseeing in the "Poggio Grapes"
Nearby the Vinegard Estate The Golf Salsomaggiore Terme, a special destination to live a magical experience of wellness, gastronomy, art, culture and a lot of golf. The course provides with the following equipments and facilities: driving range, pitching green, putting green, chipping green, golf carts, trucks rental service, pro shop, bar and restaurant with air-conditioned dehor, wide parking, lockers and clubhouse.
- Umbria and its food
- Langhe - Piedmont Gran Tour
- Emilia Romagna Enogastronomy Tour: Why not ?
- Historical Tour Of the Sparkling “Prosecco” Wine
- Discovering Naples
- Art & Taste, Modena architectures, Balsamico and Lambrusco for your Welcome
- Tuscany and the Eno gastronomy Classic Tour
- Casa Artusi - Cooking Class in Romagna, Delicious !
- Franciacorta Distict : The Wine !
- Amarone Tasting Tour
- Trentino Mountains and Wines
- Cremona and Torrone
- Parma Land of Food
- Self Drive Piedmont & Barolo - The King of Wines Gran Tour 06 days-05 nights
- 3 Regions, One Tour ! Discovering Campania, Basilicata and Puglia with art and gastronomy
- Amalfi Coast, Sorrento ad Delights Sea and Earth !
- Tuscany and Tasting the True Gastronomy
- Brenta River. Cruising among Palladio Villa’s and Prosecco Tasting
- Self Drive Apulia and Materain Masseria Welcome ! - 06 Days 05 Nights -
- Vinery Harvest in Tuscany
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: