Self Drive Piedmont & Barolo - The King of Wines Gran Tour 06 days-05 nights
A journey through the vineyards and green hills, to discover the sensational taste of the finest wines.
A tour to discover the rich wine and food traditions and historical heritage of the Piedmont region, an unforgettable experience involving all the senses. Pleasurable days spent among rolling hills covered with vineyards, elegant palaces dating back to the former Italian Kingdom, ancient cellars, tiny streets and traditional fresh produce markets, imposing castles and antique shops, savouring some of the best foods and excellent wines that Italy has to offer.
Highlights : LA MORRA, CARMAGNOLA, BARBARESCO, CHERASCO, MONFORTE D'ALBA, ASTI, NIZZA MONFERRATO, GRINZANE CAVOUR
Quotation for small Groups and Individuals On Demand
- Umbria and its food
- Langhe - Piedmont Gran Tour
- Emilia Romagna Enogastronomy Tour: Why not ?
- Historical Tour Of the Sparkling “Prosecco” Wine
- Discovering Naples
- Art & Taste, Modena architectures, Balsamico and Lambrusco for your Welcome
- Tuscany and the Eno gastronomy Classic Tour
- Casa Artusi - Cooking Class in Romagna, Delicious !
- Franciacorta Distict : The Wine !
- Amarone Tasting Tour
- Trentino Mountains and Wines
- Asti Spumante and Trouffles
- Cremona and Torrone
- Parma Land of Food
- 3 Regions, One Tour ! Discovering Campania, Basilicata and Puglia with art and gastronomy
- Amalfi Coast, Sorrento ad Delights Sea and Earth !
- Tuscany and Tasting the True Gastronomy
- Brenta River. Cruising among Palladio Villa’s and Prosecco Tasting
- Self Drive Apulia and Materain Masseria Welcome ! - 06 Days 05 Nights -
- Vinery Harvest in Tuscany
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: