Self Drive Apulia and Materain Masseria Welcome ! - 06 Days 05 Nights -
"Experience a multitude of emotions in a region of overwhelming beauty, blessed by nature and full of history. "
Enjoy the pleasant countryside and imposing castles, including noble palaces and ancient cathedrals, olive groves, the quaint old stone “Trulli” and white baroque buildings and the stunning caves and historic Masserie farmhouses. Apulia is also a land of flavours and fragrances where bakers, dairy farmers and crop farmers know how to turn fruits into produce which owes its rich flavours and fragrances to their simplicity. A place with a world-famous winemaking tradition as well. Finally yet importantly, there is the stunning Matera, which is considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1993 for the particular conformation of its buildings.
Highlights : ALBEROBELLO, GROTTE DI CASTELLANA, MARTINA FRANCA, CISTERNINO, OSTUNI, LECCE, MANDURIA, MATERA
Quotation on Demand for small Groups and Individuals
- Umbria and its food
- Langhe - Piedmont Gran Tour
- Emilia Romagna Enogastronomy Tour: Why not ?
- Historical Tour Of the Sparkling “Prosecco” Wine
- Discovering Naples
- Art & Taste, Modena architectures, Balsamico and Lambrusco for your Welcome
- Tuscany and the Eno gastronomy Classic Tour
- Casa Artusi - Cooking Class in Romagna, Delicious !
- Franciacorta Distict : The Wine !
- Amarone Tasting Tour
- Trentino Mountains and Wines
- Cremona and Torrone
- Parma Land of Food
- Self Drive Piedmont & Barolo - The King of Wines Gran Tour 06 days-05 nights
- 3 Regions, One Tour ! Discovering Campania, Basilicata and Puglia with art and gastronomy
- Amalfi Coast, Sorrento ad Delights Sea and Earth !
- Tuscany and Tasting the True Gastronomy
- Brenta River. Cruising among Palladio Villa’s and Prosecco Tasting
- Vinery Harvest in Tuscany
- Il Poggio Vinegard In Parma Land
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: