Tuscany and Tasting the True Gastronomy
Classic Tour 4 Days 3 nights
1st Day full day guided tour of Siena splendid XIII century town, famous in the entire world for the “Palio”, which takes place twice a year. You can admire: Piazza Del Campo, fine example of medieval town architecture; the Cathedral, among the admirable creations of the Italian Roman-Gothic architecture; the Baptistery, which preserves works of Jacopo Della Quercia and Donatello. At the end of the visit transfer at the hotel for dinner and overnight.
2nd Day In the morning guided tour of San Gimignano, among the Hills of Val d’ Elsa Valley of the famous cultivation grapes of Vernaccia wine. A ring by medieval walls and towers give to this location the symbol of Tuscany. Stop lunch for typical dishes and in the afternoon, transfer to Volterra the chief city of Etruschi civilisation, founded in the IV B.C. Guided tour of the town and stop in the precious Archeological Museum. Coming back to Siena with dinner and overnight.
3rd Day in the morning transfer to Pienza, a delightful town the masterpiece of Renaissance ideal of architecture in the aim of Pope Pius III. After the guided tour stopping for appetizer with the famous “Pienza Cheese” and wine. Free lunch and in the afternoon transfer to Montalcino and Montepulciano th e huge and special places of Brunello red wine recommended in all the world. Montepulciano in one of the Tuscany highest hills towns: its walls and fortifications offering broad views over Ombria and southern Tuscany and the vineyards providing the “Vino Nobile” The streets of the town are brimming with Renaissance Palazzi. At the end of the visit stopping in recommended cellar with wine tasting. Return to Siena with dinner and overnight at the hotel.
4th Day full day in Chianti Valley with all the tiny villages and cellars between Greve, Castellina and more. Stop lunch in country resort and departure of guests.
Quotation group € 360,00 Quotation individual € 460,00
The quotation includes 03 overnights in 3 sup o 4 stars hotel in Siena area with dinner and included beverages; guided tours as the program; lunches and wine tasting.
The quotation does not include transfers, admittance museums and monuments, extras
- Umbria and its food
- Langhe - Piedmont Gran Tour
- Emilia Romagna Enogastronomy Tour: Why not ?
- Historical Tour Of the Sparkling “Prosecco” Wine
- Discovering Naples
- Art & Taste, Modena architectures, Balsamico and Lambrusco for your Welcome
- Tuscany and the Eno gastronomy Classic Tour
- Casa Artusi - Cooking Class in Romagna, Delicious !
- Franciacorta Distict : The Wine !
- Amarone Tasting Tour
- Trentino Mountains and Wines
- Asti Spumante and Trouffles
- Cremona and Torrone
- Parma Land of Food
- Self Drive Piedmont & Barolo - The King of Wines Gran Tour 06 days-05 nights
- 3 Regions, One Tour ! Discovering Campania, Basilicata and Puglia with art and gastronomy
- Amalfi Coast, Sorrento ad Delights Sea and Earth !
- Brenta River. Cruising among Palladio Villa’s and Prosecco Tasting
- Self Drive Apulia and Materain Masseria Welcome ! - 06 Days 05 Nights -
- Vinery Harvest in Tuscany
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: