Aosta Valley Gran Tour
Program 5 days 4 nights
1st Day Arrival in Aosta with accommodation dinner and overnight stay.
2nd Day in the morning, departure for the Cogne Valley, ideal base to make an excursion to the “Gran Paradiso National Parc”. Visit of the Botanical Alpine Garden “Paradisia”, that preserves more than 1.000 European and extra-European alpine flora kinds. Lunch in Aosta. visiting the city. The main city attractions are: the Roman Bridge, the August Arc, the historical heart of the town perfectly conserved and surrounded by walls, the theatre and the Roman Amphitheatre, and the Collegiata di Sant’Orso, which includes the Romanesque Cloister, the church and the Paleo-Christian basilica. Dinner in a restaurant and return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
3rd Day departure to Courmayeur, a small alpine town, under the “Monte Bianco”. Visit to the San Pantaleone church, builded in the XVII century, and the Notre Dame de la Guérison sanctuary, famous because during a glacier advance, the sanctuary was dejected, but not the Virgin Mary’s statue. Then cable railway excursion to Punta Helbronner (at 3.462 mt. of height). Break on the “Glacier Terrace” and visit to the “ Permanent Crystal Show”, a selected crystal collection of the “Monte Bianco”. Lunch free. In the afternoon, guided visit to the Sarre Castle, situated on a hillock, probably dates from the XII century. Dinner in a restaurant in Aosta and return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
4th Day in the morning departure to Fenis to visit the Castle. Lunch free. In the afternoon visit to the Issogne Castle. Dinner in a restaurant and return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
5 th Day Departure of guests after breakfast.
Quotation per Peron in Group or Individuals on Demand
The quotation will includes 04 overnights in 4 stars hotel in Aosta with dinners and included beverages; guided tours during all the days in program; admittance to the cable railway the 2nd day; admittance in the Museums and Monuments as in the program.
The Quotation will not include transfers, free lunches during the excursions, extras.
- Ravenna and Ferrara from gorgeous mosaics to the architecture perfection.
- Apulia Gran Tour
- Etruschian Archeo Tour and Medieval Tuscany
- Rome -Villa Adriana and Villa D' Este Grantour
- Turin the Royal Palaces and Collections Gran Tour
- Florence .... nothing else
- Lazio Gran Tour Villas & Gardens
- Ferrara and Mantua by the eyes of Isabella d’ Este Gonzaga and Lucrezia Borgia Este
- Discovering Ferrara and Modena land of Estense Family
- Cremona The violin city maker
- Disciovering Trieste and the landscape
- Between Emiliia Romagna and Marche
- Calabria land between 2 Seas
- Naples and Amalfi Coast “The Unforgettable Tour”
- Unforgettable Umbria Classic Tour
- Liguria Tours The West Riviera: Gardens, Huge Bourgs and Sea
- Siena and Orcia Valley Gran Tour
- Discovering Naples and the Huge Bourbon Palaces
- Molise Tremiti Islands
- Between Tuscany and Umbria Gran Tour
- Palermo Sightseeing
- Magic Rome
- Parma & Verdi Land Gran Tour
- Rome for Ladies
- To the Roots of Italya ! The Jewish Community and Splendour in Italy
- Capri and Amalfi Coast
- Umbria the Heart of Italy Gran Tour
- In the Roots of Christianity - Special Tour in Rome
- Discovering North Italy: From Milan to Venice and Florence
- Between Rome and Tuscany Gran Tour
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: