Turin the Royal Palaces and Collections Gran Tour
Program 5 days 4 nights
1st Day Arrival at the hotel in Turin; accommodation, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd Day After breakfast at the hotel, departure for a full-day visit of the wonderful city of Turin, once the capital of Italy. Visit of the Royal Palace, the Cathedral, Piazza San Carlo with its famous cafés, the Egyptian Museum (second in the world after the Cairo Museum), the Mole Antonelliana and the Agnelli Art Gallery. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day departure for a visit of some of the many castles which surround Turin: the Venaria Reale Reggia di Venaria, the ‘Versailles of Turin’, the Palace of Stupinigi, a sumptuous building dating from 1729. In the afternoon visit of the castle of Racconigi, the favourite summer residence of King Carlo Alberto, set in a magnificent park. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
4th Day Breakfast at the hotel. The entire day will be devoted to the wines and typical products of Piedmont. In the morning visit of Le Langhe, beautiful hills famous for their fine wines (Barbera, Grignolino and Barolo), and the city of Alba, famous for its truffles. In the afternoon visit of the Sparkling Wine Museum in Asti and of a wine vault for a wine-tasting session. Dinner and overnight stay.
5th Day Breakfast at the hotel and departure of guests
Quotation for Groups and Individuals on Demand
- Ravenna and Ferrara from gorgeous mosaics to the architecture perfection.
- Apulia Gran Tour
- Etruschian Archeo Tour and Medieval Tuscany
- Aosta Valley Gran Tour
- Rome -Villa Adriana and Villa D' Este Grantour
- Lazio Gran Tour Villas & Gardens
- Ferrara and Mantua by the eyes of Isabella d’ Este Gonzaga and Lucrezia Borgia Este
- Discovering Ferrara and Modena land of Estense Family
- Disciovering Trieste and the landscape
- Between Emiliia Romagna and Marche
- Calabria land between 2 Seas
- Naples and Amalfi Coast “The Unforgettable Tour”
- Liguria Tours The West Riviera: Gardens, Huge Bourgs and Sea
- Siena and Orcia Valley Gran Tour
- Discovering Naples and the Huge Bourbon Palaces
- Molise Tremiti Islands
- Between Tuscany and Umbria Gran Tour
- Magic Rome
- Parma & Verdi Land Gran Tour
- Rome for Ladies
- To the Roots of Italya ! The Jewish Community and Splendour in Italy
- Capri and Amalfi Coast
- Umbria the Heart of Italy Gran Tour
- In the Roots of Christianity - Special Tour in Rome
- Discovering North Italy: From Milan to Venice and Florence
- Between Rome and Tuscany Gran Tour
- Don Camillo & Peppone Saga
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: