Discovering Naples and the Huge Bourbon Palaces
A Huge Unic Gran Tour in discovering Naples and its Gulf with the welcome in private houses for stop lunches, dinners and cup of Napoli coffee.
Program of 04 days and 03 nigts
1 st day Arriving in Naples. Free lunch during the incoming travel. Transfer at the hotel check in and late first meeting with our tour leader for panoramic tour of the town if it is possible with the scheduling arrivals. Welcome dinner in a private house located nearby the sea. Coming back at the hotel and overnight.
2nd day in the morning meeting with our tour leader architect designer with the starting tour in the Naple's heart and start with a full-day guided tour of the city: Mergellina, the Royal Palace, Castel dell’Ovo, Maschio Angioino.Stop lunch to taste the true Napoli's Pizza nearby the Caracciolo Boulevard. In the afternoon following our guide you will discover the gorgeous Sant' Anna church with masterpiece of Vasari frescoes. Further the Chiesa del Gesù, Santa Chiara, San Domenico. A special welcome in a private palace is scheduled for the tea time. There in the dining room you will admire Vanvitelli ( the architect of Caserta Palace) frescoes. In the same place is possible to be admitted in a Contemporary Art Gallery. Coming back to the hotel, stopping in the Spaccanapoli Street, the most famous one in all Napoli block. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
3rd day in the morning walking tour in the Posillipo Hill with the view of Virgiliano Park. Further archeological sightseeing in the Paysillipon area and Seiano Grottas. Panoramic tour of the Gaiola Gulf. Stop lunch in a pr8ivate house with roof garden. Coming back in Naples downtown and smart appetizers in the roof garden of harbour house. Coming back at the hotel with free dinner and overnight.
4th day Full Day dedicated to the sightseeing of Campi Flegrei areas with all the archeological sites as Cuma, Pozzuoli, Castello di Baia. Stop lunch in a private house and in the afternoon coming back to Naples with tea time in a flat located in the Posillipo Hill. In the afternoon guided visit of Mount Vesuvius.
05 Day Departure of Guests
- Ravenna and Ferrara from gorgeous mosaics to the architecture perfection.
- Apulia Gran Tour
- Etruschian Archeo Tour and Medieval Tuscany
- Aosta Valley Gran Tour
- Rome -Villa Adriana and Villa D' Este Grantour
- Turin the Royal Palaces and Collections Gran Tour
- Florence .... nothing else
- Lazio Gran Tour Villas & Gardens
- Ferrara and Mantua by the eyes of Isabella d’ Este Gonzaga and Lucrezia Borgia Este
- Discovering Ferrara and Modena land of Estense Family
- Cremona The violin city maker
- Disciovering Trieste and the landscape
- Between Emiliia Romagna and Marche
- Calabria land between 2 Seas
- Naples and Amalfi Coast “The Unforgettable Tour”
- Unforgettable Umbria Classic Tour
- Liguria Tours The West Riviera: Gardens, Huge Bourgs and Sea
- Siena and Orcia Valley Gran Tour
- Molise Tremiti Islands
- Between Tuscany and Umbria Gran Tour
- Palermo Sightseeing
- Magic Rome
- Parma & Verdi Land Gran Tour
- Rome for Ladies
- To the Roots of Italya ! The Jewish Community and Splendour in Italy
- Capri and Amalfi Coast
- Umbria the Heart of Italy Gran Tour
- In the Roots of Christianity - Special Tour in Rome
- Discovering North Italy: From Milan to Venice and Florence
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: