Liguria Tours The West Riviera: Gardens, Huge Bourgs and Sea
Program 5 Days 4 nights
1st Day Arrival in Sanremo, timetable in according with customers, check in hotel and lunchtime. In the afternoon guided city tours in the old city called “Pine cone” cause its form with the houses climbing to the hillside to create a scaled agglomerate. Ending the tour coming back to the hotel with dinner and overnight.
2nd Day In the morning departure to visit Dolceacqua and Pigna tiny medieval villages. Following arriving in Taggia, place very famous for the views and the production of olives, small and bitter. Stop for the lunchtime with typical dishes and “olive taggiasche”. In the afternoon, guided tour in the Dominican Cloisters with 15th century buildings. Coming back in Sanremo to the hotel with dinner and overnight.
3rd Day in the morning departure to Ventimiglia closing to the French border. Free time to visit Hanbury Gardens , gorgeous places with many ancient plants of the times when the Englishman Hanbury starts the creation of botanical gardens in Italy. Stop for the lunch time and in the afternoon transfer in Bordighera to visit in free time another garden Pallanca. Coming back to Sanremo for dinner and overnight.
4th Day In the morning departure to Savona with the half guided tour in Porto Maurizio special medieval harbor. At the end of the tour lunch at the restaurant and departure of guests.
Quotation per Person in Group or Individuals on Demand
The quotation will include 03 overnights in 4 stars hotel in Sanremo with dinners beverages included; half guided tour in Saremo 1st day; full guided tour 2nd day; half guided tour 4th day; lunches as in the program.
The quotation will not include transfers, admittance in the gardens; extras.
- Ravenna and Ferrara from gorgeous mosaics to the architecture perfection.
- Apulia Gran Tour
- Etruschian Archeo Tour and Medieval Tuscany
- Aosta Valley Gran Tour
- Rome -Villa Adriana and Villa D' Este Grantour
- Turin the Royal Palaces and Collections Gran Tour
- Florence .... nothing else
- Lazio Gran Tour Villas & Gardens
- Ferrara and Mantua by the eyes of Isabella d’ Este Gonzaga and Lucrezia Borgia Este
- Discovering Ferrara and Modena land of Estense Family
- Cremona The violin city maker
- Disciovering Trieste and the landscape
- Between Emiliia Romagna and Marche
- Calabria land between 2 Seas
- Naples and Amalfi Coast “The Unforgettable Tour”
- Unforgettable Umbria Classic Tour
- Siena and Orcia Valley Gran Tour
- Discovering Naples and the Huge Bourbon Palaces
- Molise Tremiti Islands
- Between Tuscany and Umbria Gran Tour
- Palermo Sightseeing
- Magic Rome
- Parma & Verdi Land Gran Tour
- Rome for Ladies
- To the Roots of Italya ! The Jewish Community and Splendour in Italy
- Capri and Amalfi Coast
- Umbria the Heart of Italy Gran Tour
- In the Roots of Christianity - Special Tour in Rome
- Discovering North Italy: From Milan to Venice and Florence
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: