Umbria the Heart of Italy Gran Tour
1st Day arrival of the guest in Perugia with timetable of flights in Rome, Florence, Bologna. Transfer at the hotel and accommodation of guests with lunch (in addiction) and dinner.
2 nd Day in the morning guided sightseeing of Perugia, the most important city of Umbria, with many Etruscan and Roman monuments and mediaeval churches. Guided tour to look the Arco Etrusco, the Fontana Maggiore, from the Palazzo dei Priori to the best works of the painter Perugino. Transfer with stop lunch with the tasting of the noble and sophisticated wines of Torgiano with welcome appetizer with wine tasting. Return back to Perugia for dinner and overnight.
3rd Day in the morning departure to Spoleto and Gubbio with guided tour that keeps more than anything else a medieval character, which can be found in every street and every palazzo. Transfer to Todi at the hotel with dinner and overnight
4d Day in the morning visit of Todi, wonderful cities with Roman and mediaeval monuments. Stop lunch in a restaurant with roof garden and panorama on the Umbria valley. In the afternoon guided visit of Orvieto, world famous for its Italian Gothic Dome, one of the most important religious monuments of all Italy and a very important from the artistic point of view, because it contains the rich frescoes of Signorelli. Coming back to Todi at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
5th day in the morning transfer to Assisi to discover all the places in which the religious revolution of St Francis and his disciples grew and propagated, can be seen if one visits the Upper and the Lower Basilica, San Damiano and in the end Greccio, where the Franciscan sanctuary rises on the place where Francis of Assisi set out the first crib in the history of Christianity. Coming back to Todi with farewell dinner at the hotel and overnight.
6th Day Departure of guests with scheduled flights.
Quote per Group or individual on demand
The quotation includes 02 overnights in 4 stars hotel in Perugia with dinners included beverages, 03 overnights in 4 stars hotel Todi with dinners included beverages; full guided tour as the program.
The quotation does not include Transfers, admittance in monuments and museums, extras
- Ravenna and Ferrara from gorgeous mosaics to the architecture perfection.
- Apulia Gran Tour
- Etruschian Archeo Tour and Medieval Tuscany
- Aosta Valley Gran Tour
- Rome -Villa Adriana and Villa D' Este Grantour
- Turin the Royal Palaces and Collections Gran Tour
- Florence .... nothing else
- Lazio Gran Tour Villas & Gardens
- Ferrara and Mantua by the eyes of Isabella d’ Este Gonzaga and Lucrezia Borgia Este
- Discovering Ferrara and Modena land of Estense Family
- Cremona The violin city maker
- Disciovering Trieste and the landscape
- Between Emiliia Romagna and Marche
- Calabria land between 2 Seas
- Naples and Amalfi Coast “The Unforgettable Tour”
- Unforgettable Umbria Classic Tour
- Liguria Tours The West Riviera: Gardens, Huge Bourgs and Sea
- Siena and Orcia Valley Gran Tour
- Discovering Naples and the Huge Bourbon Palaces
- Molise Tremiti Islands
- Between Tuscany and Umbria Gran Tour
- Palermo Sightseeing
- Magic Rome
- Parma & Verdi Land Gran Tour
- Rome for Ladies
- To the Roots of Italya ! The Jewish Community and Splendour in Italy
- Capri and Amalfi Coast
- In the Roots of Christianity - Special Tour in Rome
- Discovering North Italy: From Milan to Venice and Florence
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: