Rome for Ladies
Programme Tour 05 days 04 nights1st day Late morning arrival in Rome with transfer and check in at the hotel with lunch. In the afternoon meet with the guide for the sightseeing of Gianicolo Hill one of the highest vantage points offering a splendid view of the eternal city. Further short stroll around the Roman forum with a underline of particular feminine significance as the Teple of Vesta, Giuturna Fountain, the House of Livia the wife of Augustus Emperor. At the end of the tour welcome dinner in the downtown of the city. Coming back at the hotel and overnight.
2nd day in the morning guided tour to discover the “Roman Feminine world” starting to the ancient Etruscan civilization which in contrast with the Roman and Greek ones had given women a role almost equal to that of man. Admittance to the Museum of Villa Giulia to admire the Sarcofago degli Sposi the precious jewels and the refined toiletry items and cosmetics. Stop lunch and in the afternoon transfer to Tarquinia to visit the Necropolis of Montarozzi with the beautiful frescoes showing ladies. Coming back to Rome taking the seaside way. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
3rd day in the morning, walking tour in the heart of Rome in following other history period as the 16 th and 17 th centuries with the most important personalities of ladies as Vittoria Colonna poetess and friend of Michelangelo, Queen Christine of Sweden who chose Rome as her permanent residence with the meeting places of artists. The thematic tour will end in Campo dei Fiori a nice square and picturesque one where the roman ladies go for shopping and market. Free lunch and time in disposition. In the evening dinner with special local dishes . Coming back at the hotel and overnight.
4th day morning dedicated to the huge Museum of Villa Borghese in discovering the sculptures of Bernini: Apollus and Daphne and the famous sculpture portrait of Paolina Bonaparte Borghese by Canova. Stop free lunch nearby the museum and in the afternoon following of the tour of the pagan side of great feminine ideal. The religious side is admirably portrayed in the splendid sculpture of the Ecstasy of St. Therese by Bernini masterpiece in the Santa Maria della Vittoria Church. Dinner in the Testaccio area and coming back at the hotel.
5 th day in the morning guided tour of Castel Sant’ Angelo, the ancient Emperor Hadrian Mausoleum, late Vatican defense castle. During the XVII century Tosca a baroque heroin collapse down from the top of the building and Puccini made one of these famous operas. On the panoramic terrace marvelous view on the Saint Paul Cathedral and Vatican. At the end of the visit, departure of guests or addiction services on demand.
Quotation Individually on demand (base minimum 15 people to form a group)
The quotation includes 04 overnights in 4 stars hotel with 02 dinners; guided tours as the program; 02 dinners at restaurants.
The quotation not includes transfers, entrances, beverages at restaurants, extras.
- Ravenna and Ferrara from gorgeous mosaics to the architecture perfection.
- Apulia Gran Tour
- Etruschian Archeo Tour and Medieval Tuscany
- Aosta Valley Gran Tour
- Rome -Villa Adriana and Villa D' Este Grantour
- Turin the Royal Palaces and Collections Gran Tour
- Florence .... nothing else
- Lazio Gran Tour Villas & Gardens
- Ferrara and Mantua by the eyes of Isabella d’ Este Gonzaga and Lucrezia Borgia Este
- Discovering Ferrara and Modena land of Estense Family
- Cremona The violin city maker
- Disciovering Trieste and the landscape
- Between Emiliia Romagna and Marche
- Calabria land between 2 Seas
- Naples and Amalfi Coast “The Unforgettable Tour”
- Unforgettable Umbria Classic Tour
- Liguria Tours The West Riviera: Gardens, Huge Bourgs and Sea
- Siena and Orcia Valley Gran Tour
- Discovering Naples and the Huge Bourbon Palaces
- Molise Tremiti Islands
- Between Tuscany and Umbria Gran Tour
- Palermo Sightseeing
- Magic Rome
- Parma & Verdi Land Gran Tour
- To the Roots of Italya ! The Jewish Community and Splendour in Italy
- Umbria the Heart of Italy Gran Tour
- In the Roots of Christianity - Special Tour in Rome
- Discovering North Italy: From Milan to Venice and Florence
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: