Naples and Amalfi Coast “The Unforgettable Tour”
Program 6 Days 5 Nights
1st Day Arriving in Naples with accommodation, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
2nd Day dedicated to Naples and panoramic visit to main monuments, including the San Carlo Theatre, Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, Castel Nuovo, Santa Lucia harbour, Castel dell’Ovo. Pizza lunch in restaurant. In the afternoon visit Archaeology Museum and Capo di Monte. Return to the hotel with dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day dedicated to a trip to the island of Capri, leaving Naples by motorboat. Minibuses are provided for transfers from Capri harbor. Guided visit to island with minibus tour to discover the town of Anacapri, Villa San Michele, the Augustus Gardens and various panoramic viewpoints. Lunch in restaurant during the visit, and free time in the afternoon to visit Capri’s famous square. Return to Naples with transfer in Sorrento. With accommodation, dinner with traditional dishes and overnight.
4th Day Excursion along the Amalfi Coast by local tourist coach (the circulation of non-local coaches is not permitted). First stop at Positano to admire the view, then continuing to Amalfi, with visit to the town and its famous Sant ’Andrea Cathedral. Lunch in Amalfi. Visit in the afternoon to Ravello, suspended between sky and sea, and with memorable views over the coast. Possibility of visiting Villa Rufolo. Return to hotel for dinner. Folklore evening with Neapolitan music in traditional local venue. Overnight stay in hotel.
5th Day in the morning departure to the archeology area of Paestum guided tour of the temples and Museum. Stop lunch nearby and in the afternoon guided tour of the Certosa di Padula to visit the spectacular abbey of San Lorenzo and its various cloisters. Transfer in hotel nearby Salerno with farewell dinner at the hotel and overnight.
6 th Day Departure of guests or addiction program (Salerno sightseeing and Cilento Coast).
Quotation per person on Demand in Group or Individuals
The quotation will include 02 overnights in 4 stars hotel in Naples with dinner included beverages; guided full day tour of Naples; half guided tour of Capri; 02 overnights in Sorrento 4 stars hotel with dinner and included beverages; guided full day Costiera Amalfitana; guided tour of Paestum and Certosa of Padula; lunches during excursions.
The quotation will not include transfers, admittance in Museums and Monuments, extras.
- Ravenna and Ferrara from gorgeous mosaics to the architecture perfection.
- Apulia Gran Tour
- Etruschian Archeo Tour and Medieval Tuscany
- Aosta Valley Gran Tour
- Rome -Villa Adriana and Villa D' Este Grantour
- Turin the Royal Palaces and Collections Gran Tour
- Florence .... nothing else
- Lazio Gran Tour Villas & Gardens
- Ferrara and Mantua by the eyes of Isabella d’ Este Gonzaga and Lucrezia Borgia Este
- Discovering Ferrara and Modena land of Estense Family
- Cremona The violin city maker
- Disciovering Trieste and the landscape
- Between Emiliia Romagna and Marche
- Calabria land between 2 Seas
- Unforgettable Umbria Classic Tour
- Liguria Tours The West Riviera: Gardens, Huge Bourgs and Sea
- Siena and Orcia Valley Gran Tour
- Discovering Naples and the Huge Bourbon Palaces
- Molise Tremiti Islands
- Between Tuscany and Umbria Gran Tour
- Palermo Sightseeing
- Magic Rome
- Parma & Verdi Land Gran Tour
- Rome for Ladies
- To the Roots of Italya ! The Jewish Community and Splendour in Italy
- Umbria the Heart of Italy Gran Tour
- In the Roots of Christianity - Special Tour in Rome
- Discovering North Italy: From Milan to Venice and Florence
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: