City Tour in Milan
Full day visit guided tour of Milan is unplugged to visit first the Cathedral and the Sforzesco Castle with the exterior and interior tour to discover tower, rooms and "Stanza delle Guardie" (the Guardroom), which has been arranged inside the Torrione dei Carmini, offers an overview of weapons and defensive instruments used in the Sforza Age. The tour of this room presents some items related to the everyday life in the 15th and 16th centuries. Stop for the lunch time and in the afternoon the compulsory guided tour in Santa Maria delle Grazie with the Leonardo Cenacolo.
Stop lunch and ending the tour with the the Scala Opera House and the charming Navigli Canals with a nice happy hour to discover also the fashionable and heart bit of this Italian and international capital of business and fashion.
Quotation Group € 44,00 per person base 35 people
Quotation Individual : on demand
The quotation includes: full day guided tour, stop lunch with included beverages
- Ferrara Discovering Medieval and Renaissance Town
- Bologna and its Medieval Charm
- Faenza and Brisighella: Art and Landscape
- Parma and Verdi Sightseeing Tour
- Verdi Tour : Masterpice of Art and Music
- Don Camillo & Peppone Saga
- Ravenna and its Byzantine History –
- Wonderful Verona
- Discovering Venice Ancient Synagogues and Jewish Museum
- Jewish Trieste
- Daily Tours in Campania Archeology and Sea !
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: