Our city tour will start with the religious heritage is extraordinarily rich. First of all you will visit the Basilica of St. Antonio, the majestic church built in 1232 that contains masterpieces of the highest artistic value.
Then you will see other important churches like the Basilica of St. Giustina and the Cathedral with the adjacent Baptistery of the 12th century. The Baptistery has been frescoed by Giusto de' Menabuoi. Then you can’t miss the Scrovegni Chapel, the unique masterpiece in the world, that inside was completely frescoed by Giotto with scenes about the life of Jesus and Mary. Padua has also many important civil palaces and buildings, among that the most important is the Palazzo della Ragione built in 1218. During the sightseeing you will also visit beautiful squares such as Prato della Valle, Piazza della Frutta and delle Erbe, Piazza dei Signori, where the visitor can discover architectures, porticos, towers concluding with the most famous Coffee House in Padua, the Pedrocchi.
Quotation group per person € 20.00 Quotation for individual per person € 30,00
The quotation includes full day guided tour in Padova; stop lunch in typical restaurant with included beverages.
- Ferrara Discovering Medieval and Renaissance Town
- The True Story of Lucrezia Borgia - Guided Tours
- Bologna and its Medieval Charm
- Faenza and Brisighella: Art and Landscape
- Parma and Verdi Sightseeing Tour
- Ravenna and its Byzantine History –
- Vicenza and Palladio's Architecture
- Wonderful Verona
- Bergamo 2 Cities
- City Tour in Milan
- Urbino Renaissance masterpiece
- Discovering Venice Ancient Synagogues and Jewish Museum
- Jewish Trieste
- Pisa,Versilia and Puccini
- Saint Marin Republic, the oldest Little Republic
- Daily Tours in Campania Archeology and Sea !
- Palermo Sightseeing Tour
- The Complete Tour of The Jewish Heritage in Trieste
- Florence ... nothing else
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: