Urbino Renaissance masterpiece
Urbino is the capital with Pesaro of the province of Pesaro and Urbino in the Marche. It was one of the most important centers of the Italian Renaissance, whose architectural legacy it still fully preserves today. Since 1998 its historic center has been a Unesco world heritage site. Our authorized guide will present an itinerary to discover this first Roman and then Byzantine city, which then passed to the Franks. It was part of the Papal State under the dynasty of the Dukes of Rovere and then incorporated into the papal territories. In 1800 it was occupied by French troops. It underwent an urban renewal in the 19th century and was annexed to the Kingdom of Italy in 1860. Throughout the 20th century the Book School developed and the university faculty of Pharmacy was born. We will visit the Palazzo Ducale, symbol of the city, the House of Raphael, the Cathedral, the former Monastery of Santa Chiara, the Church and the Convent of San Francesco. During the route, typical lunch in a restaurant in the historic center.
Participation fee € 68,00 per person in a group of 25 participants
The price includes a full day guided tour of Urbino,entrance to the Palace and National Gallery, typical lunch including drinks.
The price does not include bus carrier on request.
Please note, the one-day visit program to Urbino can be combined with the program: Montefeltro, the views with 02 days and 01 overnight stay.
- Ferrara Discovering Medieval and Renaissance Town
- The True Story of Lucrezia Borgia - Guided Tours
- Bologna and its Medieval Charm
- Faenza and Brisighella: Art and Landscape
- Parma and Verdi Sightseeing Tour
- Ravenna and its Byzantine History –
- Vicenza and Palladio's Architecture
- Discovering Padova
- Wonderful Verona
- Bergamo 2 Cities
- City Tour in Milan
- Discovering Venice Ancient Synagogues and Jewish Museum
- Jewish Trieste
- Pisa,Versilia and Puccini
- Saint Marin Republic, the oldest Little Republic
- Daily Tours in Campania Archeology and Sea !
- Palermo Sightseeing Tour
- The Complete Tour of The Jewish Heritage in Trieste
- Florence ... nothing else
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: