Daily City Tour
This town is known all around the world for its Coliseum called Arena and main symbol as Juliet balcony, that represents the most important love-story of the literature, written by Shakespeare and inspired to real facts of the two enemy Verona families. We will visit the old square of the market, Piazza Erbe,surrounded by some of the most famous buildings like Torre Lamberti, the City Hall and other beautiful palaces and house of this rich town. Stop lunch in a very beautiful restaurant and in the afternoon panorama sightseeing of the town with the Adige river.
Quotation per person on Group and Individuals on Demand
- Ferrara Discovering Medieval and Renaissance Town
- Bologna and its Medieval Charm
- Faenza and Brisighella: Art and Landscape
- Parma and Verdi Sightseeing Tour
- Verdi Tour : Masterpice of Art and Music
- Don Camillo & Peppone Saga
- Ravenna and its Byzantine History –
- City Tour in Milan
- Discovering Venice Ancient Synagogues and Jewish Museum
- Jewish Trieste
- Daily Tours in Campania Archeology and Sea !
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: