Apulia Gran Tour
Program 6 days 5 nights
1st Day Arrival in Apulia in the area of Gargano. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
2 nd Day Full-board accommodation in hotel. Visit in morning to Caves of Castellana, created by an underground river and the largest cave formation in Italy. Visit in afternoon to Alberobello with its characteristic “trulli” huts and to Ostuni, known as the “White town”, with its fascinating buildings gleaming in the sun. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
3rd Day Departure to Lecce. Meeting with guide and visit to city, noted for its Baroque architecture built mainly in the local honey-colored stone. The city heart is dominated by an extremely elegant atmosphere, with particularly attractive features like the Cathedral Square, the Santa Chiara Basilica, the Palazzo del Governo, etc. Lunch in Lecce, continuing in afternoon to Otranto to admire the castle of Ferdinand II of Aragon, the Cathedral and the Byzantine church. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight. .
4th Day in the morning departure to Otranto. Guided tour of this tiny but huge town Transfer to Polignano a mare and Castro marina to have lunch and excursions on the Grottos by sea sightseeing. Coming back at the hotel, dinner and overnight.
5th Day Departure to Bari with guided visits to San Nicola Basilica, Cathedral, castle and city. Bari has ancient origins and has been ruled by the Romans, Lombards, Arabs, Byzantines and others, each civilization leaving its indelible mark. Lunch in Bari and continuing in the afternoon to Trani with visit to Romanesque cathedral and to the delightful cathedral square of Barletta with the San Sepolcro Basilica, next to which is the famous Colossus, a gigantic bronze statue over 5 m. tall. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
6th Day Departure of guests or addiction program on demand.
Quotation per person in Group or Individuals
The quotation will include 01 overnight 1 day with dinner and beverages; 02 overnights in 4 stars hotel in Lecce with dinners and beverages; guided tours as program; lunches during the excursions.
The quotation will not include transfers, entrances, extra
- Ravenna and Ferrara from gorgeous mosaics to the architecture perfection.
- Etruschian Archeo Tour and Medieval Tuscany
- Aosta Valley Gran Tour
- Rome -Villa Adriana and Villa D' Este Grantour
- Turin the Royal Palaces and Collections Gran Tour
- Florence .... nothing else
- Lazio Gran Tour Villas & Gardens
- Ferrara and Mantua by the eyes of Isabella d’ Este Gonzaga and Lucrezia Borgia Este
- Discovering Ferrara and Modena land of Estense Family
- Cremona The violin city maker
- Disciovering Trieste and the landscape
- Between Emiliia Romagna and Marche
- Calabria land between 2 Seas
- Naples and Amalfi Coast “The Unforgettable Tour”
- Unforgettable Umbria Classic Tour
- Liguria Tours The West Riviera: Gardens, Huge Bourgs and Sea
- Siena and Orcia Valley Gran Tour
- Discovering Naples and the Huge Bourbon Palaces
- Molise Tremiti Islands
- Between Tuscany and Umbria Gran Tour
- Palermo Sightseeing
- Magic Rome
- Parma & Verdi Land Gran Tour
- Rome for Ladies
- To the Roots of Italya ! The Jewish Community and Splendour in Italy
- Capri and Amalfi Coast
- Umbria the Heart of Italy Gran Tour
- In the Roots of Christianity - Special Tour in Rome
- Discovering North Italy: From Milan to Venice and Florence
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: