Palermo Sightseeing Tour
A good occasiuon to visit Palermo with our guides !
Palermo with entrance to the Norman Palace, seat of the Sicily Region to visit the sublime Palatine Chapel. Afterwards we will travel along the main streets of the historic center of the Four Cantons, the cardinal points of the city with the long Via Maqueda, the Church of the Gesù known as the Casa Professa, a place where the Baroque reaches incredible sublimity with stuccos, statues and trompe d'oeil. The beautiful itinerary of medieval and baroque Palermo will end in the nineteenth-century part of the city with the Teatro Massimo, among the largest in Europe, Piazza Pretoria and Porta Marina.
At the end of the visit, tastings of the famous Palermo rotisserie and time for the transfer to the airport for return.
- Ferrara Discovering Medieval and Renaissance Town
- The True Story of Lucrezia Borgia - Guided Tours
- Bologna and its Medieval Charm
- Faenza and Brisighella: Art and Landscape
- Parma and Verdi Sightseeing Tour
- Ravenna and its Byzantine History –
- Vicenza and Palladio's Architecture
- Discovering Padova
- Wonderful Verona
- Bergamo 2 Cities
- City Tour in Milan
- Urbino Renaissance masterpiece
- Discovering Venice Ancient Synagogues and Jewish Museum
- Jewish Trieste
- Pisa,Versilia and Puccini
- Saint Marin Republic, the oldest Little Republic
- Daily Tours in Campania Archeology and Sea !
- The Complete Tour of The Jewish Heritage in Trieste
- Florence ... nothing else
For information on travel and deals in Italy, planning itineraries and tours for travel agents, tour packages for individuals, driven services in the city of art groups, fill out the contact form: